Shea Butter is fat that has been extracted from shea tree nuts. It is off-white or ivory-yellow colored and has a creamy consistency that is easy to spread onto your skin. As an emollient, shea butter helps trap moisture in the skin. High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea Butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone and soothe your skin. Peace to you and cheers to good health!
Shea Butter Raw Extreme (13oz)
Vitamin E for your body:
- Restores moisture
- Heals abrasions
- Reduces skin irritation
- Helps with skin ailments such as eczema and psoriasis
- Prevents and minimizes the appearances of scars
Olive Oil for your body:
- Protects and hydrates even the most sensitive skin.
- Helps to repair damaged skin tissues.
- Revitalizes and strengthens skin's tonicity.
- An antioxidant ally to combat aging.