Indian Gooseberry a.k.a Amla oil is a main ingredient in Roots Hair Milk Conditioner Pro, lots of H2O, protein, fiber, and vitamin C are a guarantee. Need to stop breakage? The magnesium found in Basil does just that, adding luster and shine.
- Amla for hair loss treatment
One of the best things you can do to prevent hair fall is to massage your hair with amla oil. Considered as a ‘superfood‘ for hair, Amla is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and phytonutrients that increase the circulation of blood significantly throughout the scalp.
By providing enough oxygen and nourishment to the hair follicles, amla oil makes the hair fibers strong and puts an end to the issue of hair fall.
- Amla for dandruff treatment
- Using the vitamin C-rich amla powder for hair cures the dryness and prevents the accumulation of dandruff. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties are very effective in stopping dandruff formation.
- By clearing the build-up of impurities from the scalp and restoring optimum pH levels of the scalp, amla even helps in reducing the itchiness resulting from dandruff.
Amla for hair growth
Amla contains oodles of essential fatty acids that penetrate into the follicles, making the hair softer, shinier and voluminous. It also stimulates hair growth owing to its high iron and carotene content. You can create amla paste for hair by combining it with other herbs that promote hair growth.
Calendula extracts are blessed with several B vitamins, vital minerals and antioxidants that foster the growth of thick hair. Massaging the scalp with calendula oil stimulates the hair roots or follicles and ensures the growth of robust, dense and silky tresses.
ROOTS Repair & Restore: Maintenance & Curl Hair Milk Complex (8oz)
Potential hair and scalp benefits of amla oil include:
- strengthen the scalp and hair.
- reduce premature pigment loss from hair, or greying.
- stimulate hair growth.
- reduce hair loss.
- prevent or treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- prevent or treat parasitic hair and scalp infections, like lice infections.