Say bye to frizz and frustration when using our Anti-Frizz/ Hair Taming Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment. This awesome mold controls and manages coarse, thick or wavy hair textures. It reconstructs and builds through a deep conditioning system and increases luster, shine, and radiance. This is a dynamic alternative to the famous chemically wretched" bio-keratin", specifically that which contains formaldehyde and other unwanted chemicals that straighten hair but also destroys hair from the follicle, and assists in futur hair lost due to the multitude of destruction found in bio-keratin. Some of these chemicals to mention are cancer causing carcinogens ( a type of cancer that develops from epithelial cells). We were able to approach these similar hair strengthening issues without the use of keratin and other ugly chemically based products. Jojoba oil is the liquid extracted from the seeds of the Simmondsia chinensis plant. The natural oil is a popular ingredient because of its numerous properties—it’s moisturizing and packed with vitamins and minerals—that are universally beneficial for hair health. Make your mornings as smooth as your hair, with this heavenly vanilla, grapefruit scented cream by Yadain Cultural Solutions.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil: Anti-Frizz/ Hair Taming Deep Conditioning (8oz.)
Milk thistle for your hair:
- Milk thistle boosts liver health. It contains silymarin, an active ingredient that protects the liver. The ingredient is a group of flavonoids that repair the liver cells that are damaged by alcohol and other toxins. Silymarin also protects the new liver cells from getting destroyed. Throughout history, this herb has been used to treat liver diseases.
- Protects the kidney and gallbladder. As the kidneys work closely with the liver, and as milk thistle helps support liver health, it also promotes kidney functioning. The same goes for gallstones as well – studies have shown that this herb can help prevent gallstone formation. Milk thistle also protects the kidney cells, especially in the case of diabetic neuropathy (a condition in diabetes where kidney function is impaired).
Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Promotes a healthy scalp: ACV may offer healing properties for the scalp. The antibacterial and anti-fungal properties of ACV help to keep the pH level of the scalp balanced. Dandruff is a buildup on the scalp that happens when too much yeast is present on oily areas of the skin. Using a mix with ACV can help avoid that build-up.
- Reduces color fading: For color-treated hair, ACV can help close the cuticles, thus maintaining your color's vibrancy.
- Detangles: If you have hair that's prone to knots or tangles, anecdotal evidence suggests that ACV and a wide-tooth comb can help rid them.
- Strengthens and softens: Apple cider vinegar coats the cuticle, leaving the hair soft and shiny. It also helps to strengthen your hair by closing the cuticles and the hair shaft.
Raw honey for your hair:
- Hydrates the hair and scalp: Honey is a natural moisturizer and can provide needed hydration to both the skin of the scalp and the hair itself. Its natural humectant qualities
work to seal in the moisture and prevent transepidermal water loss.
- Prevents dandruff: Honey's antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to fight and prevent dandruff, which is often caused by fungus or bacteria.
- Improves overall scalp health: Because honey has antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, it can also be helpful for scalp health in general. Many hair and scalp issues are related to the overall health of the scalp, so it is important to treat these issues at the source.
- Boosts shine: Honey is great for adding shine to dry/dull hair. By adding protein and moisture to the hair, honey will leave it looking shiny and soft.